Armenian Psychoanalytical Association (ArPA)
Armenian Psychoanalytical Association / Հայկական Հոգեվերլուծական Ասոցիացիայի
Founded in 1993
Address: Armenian Psychoanalytical Association
7 A. Manukyan St, 2nd entrance, 3rd floor
Republic of Armenia
Phone: +374 (10) 55 21 08
[From the web- English translation]
ArPA’s main mission is the popularization of psychoanalysis and development of interest to that disciple in professional community (medicine, up-bringing, pedagogic).
ArPA’s Mission and Targets:
- Psychoanalysis and psychoanalytical psychotherapy theory and practice study, spreading and development in Armenia.
- Psychoanalytical diagnostics, technique and ethics propaganda among healthcare and social sciences specialists.
- Support and collaboration with the organizations providing social-psychological assistance to people.
- Popularization in Armenian society of psychoanalytical approach, humanistic and democratic trends.
- Facilitation of ArPA’s members professional development via broadening and deepening their knowledge of psychoanalysis theory and practice, introducing achievements of contemporary psychoanalysis and psychotherapy.
- Contacting and collaboration with international psychoanalytical communities, organizing joint seminars and conferences; creating educational programs on psychoanalysis and psychoanalytical psychotherapy, maintaining high level of professional standards in compliance with IPA requirements.
- Translating and publication of psychoanalytical literature.