*TURKEY - Turkish Psychological Association
Turkish Psychological Association / Türk Psikologlar Dernegi
Founded in 1976
Kizilay / Ankara
Website (Turkish): http://www.psikolog.org.tr/
Website (English): http://www.psikolog.org.tr/ingilizce
[From the web]
The objectives of the Turkish Psychological Association are as follows:
- Providing help to psychologists and psychology organizations to reach contemporary level.
- Protecting the professional rights of Psychologists and solving their problems in Turkey.
- Facilitating union, unity and cooperation between Psychologists in Turkey.
- Facilitating the contribution of psychology science to the public benefit.
- Identifying the ethical standards for the profession and maintaining these standards in the highest level.