Social skills and anxiety in girl juveniles at social home care
MENA Dubai 2003 Abstract
||Addressing the problems faced by young girls, (psychological, social and economical) is important for family, school and society. It is also very important for psychologists and lawyers. They care about society and the feelings that accompany these kinds of problems which occur in many young people in society. These problems have important negative effects which may change the safety and economic aims of society. In Yemen these kinds of problems have been growing and have been submitted to be studied to find a way to solve and prevent. Study Aims: This fixed study aims to know the relationship between all social skills and the concern for all young girls throughout.
Some of the study's results:
- Fixed the level of social skills and have a concern for research samples.
- Know the relationship between social skills and its concern.
- Know the reasons of these changes through study case.
- Social skills affect the feeling of direction, in contrary the more they worry the more the skills go do down.
- Economic reasons are the main reason these teenagers are in the house of care; in other words, economic circumstances and poverty, in addition to social reasons came with the loss of one of the parents or frequent quarrels between them.