Analysis of Master's Research content in Sudanese universities from 1990 to 2003
MENA Dubai 2003 Abstract
||A. Hajj Shari Mohd. Hussein
||Analysis of Master's Research content in Sudanese universities from 1990 to 2003 A. Hajj Shari Mohd. Hussein This study aimed to determine the psychology subjects that were covered by Master's Researches, the methods used in Research, the tools used for data reports, the categories and the sample sizes in this Research.
The population consisted of 249 Master's Theses from Al Khortoum University, Islamic Amdarman, Sudan and Africa. The sample consisted of 60 theses and was used for content analysis. The following results appeared:
- Educational Psychology research reached 48% whereas the other subjects had a lower percentage.
- The descriptive method was used in 76.7% of the sample. The experimental method was used in 13.4% and the others were used in 10%.
- The most common tool in all reports was the questionnaire (81%).
- The Master's Research targeted the students' domain in a large percentage (56.5%), and neglected the other domains of the society.
- The Master's Research focused on choosing samples of small and medium sizes.