The IUPsyS from time to time addresses the international psychology community and a broader audience of decision makers in international organizations and political bodies, as well as stake holders and the general public on important issues that demand the voice of psychological science and its transfer to application.
- Universal Declaration of Ethical Principles for Psychologists
- Berlin Declaration on the Quality of Life for Older Adults: Closing the Gap between Scientific Knowledge and Intervention
- The Nassau Declaration
- The Cape Town Declaration
- The Armenia – Colombia Declaration
- The Yokohama Declaration
- The International Declaration on Core Competences in Professional Psychology